Experience best-in-class commercial Laundry Services in Malaysia! eziLaundry offers a whole range of efficient and professional laundry services in Malaysia – from dry cleaning, wash & fold, hand wash laundry, and ironing services.
- Accepts urgent laundry orders
- Professional & experienced
- Can handle different types of linen and clothing
- Accommodates bulk laundry orders
Call us now and get a free quote!
GET PRICING NOW
When you have certain clothes that need that extra bit of care due to their fragile nature, hand wash and special care is the way to go. With our especially designed range of hand wash services, you can easily and efficiently clean your clothes and make them look as good as new without having to go through all the hard work that is involved in the process.
If you have any clothes that specify hand wash, it means that the clothes need some special care while washing. Hand wash is the best course of action when you have clothes that are delicate and are prone to tearing easily as the pressure and force used while cleaning particular clothes can be regulated with ease in this method. When performed by professionals like us, this method leads to the longest lifespan to clothes, as it is extremely gentle on the clothes you are trying to wash.
One of the things that you may be wondering is why do we provide hand wash services when there are so many other types of methods to clean your clothes. There are a number of benefits of using hand wash as opposed to other methods of cleaning for certain types of fabric. These include:
- Hand wash does not require toxic chemicals for cleaning and therefore is environmentally friendly, as it does not require electricity.
- Hand wash is cheaper than other methods of cleaning.
- It gives the longest life cycle to everyday clothes, as it does not lead to the formation of lint, which makes the clothes look dull and rough after other types of treatment.
- It is perfect for clothes with embellishments as the clothes are handled with special care to ensure no damage at all.
- Certain fabric fibers respond the best to hand wash.